To celebrate the arrival of spring, ARKET is holding a competition for 10 ARKET Cards, granting 25% off in ARKET stores and online for yourself and a friend during a whole year.
To participate, write in comments of our competition post:
1. Which is your favourite ARKET product and why?
2. Tag a friend you’d like to share the prize with.
3. Follow @arketofficial on Instagram and ask your friend to do the same.
Last day to enter the competition is 30 March.
The 5 winners will be announced 4 April.
2. ARKET may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on our Competition website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on our Competition website under www.arket.com/ARKETcard.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and You agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of ARKET, or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. ARKET reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if ARKET is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 18 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in any of ARKET’s markets (i.e. countries where ARKET has stores or arket.com ships to at the time of Entry). For more information on ARKET’s worldwide shipping destinations, visit ARKET’s country list.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if You are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, ARKET’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. ARKET reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. ARKET also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third-party rights or if ARKET has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. During the time period as set out in section 1, You may enter into the Competition by following ARKET on Instagram and uploading Your comment under the competition post, stating your favourite ARKET product with the reason why you like it and tagging a friend You want to share the prize with.
10. Only Entries submitted via Instagram, which are appropriately described and submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery, and ARKET shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
11. By entering the Competition, You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. You also warrant that You have permission from any person/s appearing in Your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of Instagram.
13. ARKET has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
14. Entries will be judged by the Heads of Brand & Marketing, the Digital Marketing Responsible and the Social Media Coordinator in the Brand & Marketing Team at ARKET’s Headquarters in Stockholm (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on creativity. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
16. The Winners win two (2) ARKET cards each (the “Prize”), one for You and another for the friend tagged in the Entry submitted by You.
17. The Prize grants the Winners 25% off from every purchase made in ARKET’s stores worldwide and on www.arket.com between 2018/04/01 and 2019/04/01.
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of ARKET’s stores or online.
19. The Prize is awarded at ARKET’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. ARKET, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
21. ARKET cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by the Winners.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
22. You specifically grant ARKET a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use Your Entry on any of H&M’s marketing channels.
23. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules You agree Your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
24. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, You agree that ARKET may use Your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of Your username.
25. Winners permit ARKET permission to be contacted via Instagram, and to use usernames to announce the Winners on ARKET’s Instagram account. ARKET will not add the Winners or any entrants to our mailing list.
Limitation of Liability
26. ARKET will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Instagram or any consequences thereof.
27. ARKET accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If You access the Competition outside of Sweden, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.